Plage de la Ponche and its neighbour Plage de la Fontanette are two lovely beaches which you can access directly from the heart of the village.
Pointless taking a swimsuit, these small beaches are not visited by swimmers but mainly by readers and photographers. The bay sits close to yacht entry to the port so you certainly don't want to be swimming out too far, best to stick to paddling and cooling your feet down on a hot day.
It is also the starting point for hiking the coastal path, the Sentier Littoral.
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?