A magical place that gives you the feeling of being suspended between sky and sea, overlooking the sunbaked rooftops of Saint-Tropez and the wonderful Mediterranean Sea.
Les Toits (meaning 'the roofs' in French) is a wonderful lounge situated at the top of the Hotel de Paris. At lunchtime, the sunny terrace welcomes you for a light meal of salads and grilled meat or fish, whilst the evening menu offers a dinner reflecting aromatic Mediterranean flavours. On Sundays, on the Indian summer, a delicious brunch proposes culinary delights. In season, at aperitif time, begin the evening sipping a glass of Champagne, an exceptional wine or a signature cocktail.
- 1 Traverse de la Gendarmerie
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?