This is a great way to come and discover the beautiful village of Saint Tropez. Sit back and relax aboard the Brigantin II boat as the experienced crew takes you on a memorable one hour guided boat tour. During the cruise you will be shown the old village, the famous beaches and the spectacular millionaire's bay. A full commentary is available in English.
You will receive a very warm welcome to the Cote d'Azur from all the crew of the Brigantin II. Indulge with a guided boat tour of Saint-Tropez and the millionaire's bay where you will be told about the history of Saint-Tropez, with the old fortifications, the Citadelle, La Ponche and La Glaye beaches. Then, the commentary is accentuated on the houses of celebrities. The trip runs from February to November and leaves from Saint Tropez. The trip lasts for one hour and does not include any stops.
The trip is great value for money for all the family.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Boat Trips
- Motor boats
- Sea/Coastal Trip
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France