|Food||100 / 100||Food is to die for.|
|Location||100 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Room||94 / 100||Rooms are outstanding.|
|Service||92 / 100||World class service.|
Good to know
This hotel is perched on a hill overlooking an amazing panorama is a design hotel and spa which has recently been awarded the Palace distinction.
Just a few minutes from St Tropez and overlooking the Mediterranean, La Reserve Hotel boasts a large spa with a huge range of state of the art treatments. The hotel has 9 rooms and 19 suites each with a private terrace or garden. In addition, there are a selection of luxurious villas if you prefer a more private residence.
Each room has been individually decorated and makes the most of the wonderful views over the Mediterranean. Carefully placed windows frame the countryside, like a painting that is different every time. A breakfast buffet is served at La Voile Restaurant (or in your Suite), whilst the in-room mini-bar offers mineral water, soft drinks and a selection of teas and coffees.
This hotel is open from mid-April until mid-October.
- Beach near-by
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Free WiFi
- Music system
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Meeting Spaces
- Pool Bar
- Safe / Secure box
- Disabled access
- Booking Assistance
- Day Trips
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Transport Services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry service
- Chemin de la Quessine
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?