Enjoy the best of both worlds at this stunning golf course, with the sparkling waters of the Riviera on one side and the wild Maure mountains on the other.
This golf course is perfectly located for a relaxing golf break; set back in the tranquility of Roquebrune Sur Argens, it is just 10 minutes from the beach resorts of Saint Raphael and Saint Maxime, with Cannes and Saint Tropez both within easy day trip distance.
The 18 hole golf course is beautifully kept, and the resort also offers a driving range, chipping area, putting green, pro shop and locker rooms. You can hire the services of a teaching pro or a caddy if you wish. The course is set in a 5* resort with hotel, gourmet restaurants and a spa, so you can fully immerse yourself in the experience.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Not suitable for children
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Quartier des Planes CD 7
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?