Located in Grimaud, 3km from Saint Tropez and 10km from Saint Tropez, Beauvallon Golf Club spreads out on 40 acres overlooking the stunning Saint Tropez bay.
The club was founded in 1923 when nine holes were constructed but it wasn’t until recently that members and guests could play a full 18 holes. This 70 par golf course is remarkably well kept in a super natural environment featuring three par 5, ten par 4 and five par 3.
A round of golf of the highest technical order is guaranteed on slightly undulating and pleasantly wooded fairways.
The Pro Shop "La maison du Golf" offers a large selection of equipment, clothing, and golfing accessories.
- Meeting Spaces
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Boulevard des Collines
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?