Located on a steep hill, Gassin is known as one of "the most beautiful villages in France" and has an unrivalled panoramic view of the Golfe de St. Tropez.
Park your car below the village and take a wander through the peaceful streets. There's not much to see except for traditional cottage residences and flower-pot lined cobbled lanes, but the views are fantastic and there are a number of restaurants and cafes with pavement terraces where you can sit and enjoy the panorama. The surrounding countryside is filled with vineyards, so it all looks incredibly lush and green.
If you like your wine, don't miss Chateau Minuty which sits just below Gassin - it has a fantastic range of red, white and rose wines.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?