The restaurant of the Bastide de Saint-Tropez hotel is run by Chef Philippe Colinet and his team.
This Michelin starred restaurant offers a choice between two types of cuisine; one is distinctly gourmet oriented, the other is in the bistro spirit, but both are prepared using fresh, local ingredients for a festival of flavours.
Within the comfortable surroundings of the charming winter garden you can enjoy lunch or dinner. Summer brings with it the opportunity to sit out on the beautiful terrace in the shade of well-established olive trees.
The chef plays the card of originality in bringing out the full wealth of local flavours. The dishes vary by season and according to the mood of a chef who is eager above all else to satisfy his guests.
Every evening and Sunday afternoon from May to September.
- La Bastide de Saint Tropez, 25 Route des Carles
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?