Overlooking the Provençal village of Londe and set into the foothills of the Maures mountains, the view from this course opens onto the Mediterranean Sea and Golden Islands.
Set out on 50 hectares, Valcros is not a long course, so a big tee shot would generally mean a short iron second, to the green. But the course is laden with bunkers and there is a fair amount of water, so the ambitious player needs to be careful. It is a course that is considered challenging enough for a low handicapper but enjoyable for a novice too.
The course is well-equipped with driving range, putting green, pro shop, bar, restaurant and locker rooms. You can book lessons with one of the teaching pros, if you wish.
An 18 hole par 70 course of 5275 metres (5768 yards), designed by Hawtree and opened in 1964.
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Meeting Spaces
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Domaine de Valcros La Londe Les Maures
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?