© Manon 21
La Chapelle de la Miséricorde, referred as the Black Penitent Brotherhood Chapel was built in the 17th century and is located Rue Gambetta, in the former quarter of the seamen's families.
Construction of the chapel started in 1635, finishing only a year later. The Black Penitent Brotherhood's mission was to visit and help the sick and transport the dead.
Exceptional items featuring there include the serpentine stone door, from a quarry between La Croix-Valmer and Cavalaire-sur-Mer, and the bell tower with its tile glazed dome
This monument belongs to the village. Open every day from 10:00 to 18:00.