A favourite with former president Jacques Chirac this café is the perfect place from which to people watch, and the coffee is pretty excellent too.
Also one of Joan Collins' favourite spots to hang out and people watch, this place couldn't be better situated to enjoy the comings and goings of Saint Tropez and the yachting life that people enjoy so much. With a long history this cafe has enjoyed life in the port since 1887!
A great cafe, bar and late night restaurant. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and a big night out!
Open daily from 08:00 until 02:00.
- Quai Jean Jaures
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?