The course was designed by the renowned architect Harry Colt.
The oldest golf course in the Var department, created in 1895 by Lord Ashcomb, the Valescure Golf Club is surrounded by Pines. With a length of 5005 meters for a Par 68, this course offers several relatively short holes, which at first may make it look easy to negotiate. The impression is misleading because, in fact, the narrow fairways, difficult roughs, many water hazards and rather small greens are all elements that require continuous reflection and wisdom in the choice of clubs.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' lessons
- Car advisable
- Golf Club / Course
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Golf Lessons
- 725 Avenue des Golfs
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?