Located north of the infamous stretch known as Pampelonne beach and about 7km from the town of Saint Tropez, Plage des Salins is a little slice of wilderness.
A shingle and shell covered beach this is not the pristine combed beach that we would expect of St Tropez but rather a small rugged cove offering up natural delights with a touch of luxury from the local (and only) beach club.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?