This little restaurant overlooking the local vineyards, with no indoor dining facilities offers a fresh and delicious food and good wines.
They have created a sheltered paradise with lush green plants, bamboo, and a glass screen overlooking the vines to enjoy a menu of côte de beouf and grilled king prawns or simply a pizza.
The restaurant is open daily for dinner and Friday to Sunday for lunch.
- Route de Bonne Terrasse
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?