Exceptional locations around France, including Saint-Tropez, will be open to visit on the Journées du Patrimoine - a European wide event inspired by by France’s Journées Portes Ouvertes which started in 1984.
European Heritage Days (EHD) are an annual event in France where members of the public are encouraged to immerse themselves in their local history and culture.
Museums, churches, and galleries all open their doors to the public for a weekend of celebration and the event has become increasingly popular over the years.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?