This friendly and relaxed golf club boasts fabulous views of the Provencal countryside on one side and the sparkling waters of the Riviera on the other.
Just 10 minutes drive from the town centre of Sainte-Maxime, or half an hour from Saint Tropez, the golf club is easily accessible for a relaxing day out.
The 65 hectares of undulating fairways weave in and out of the wild scrub land and oak forests of the Var, with fantastic views of the bay of Saint-Tropez in the near distance.
As well as a somewhat technical 72 par golf course, the club also has a driving range, chipping area, putting green and a clubhouse with pro shop, bar and restaurant. Lessons with a teaching pro are available for those who wish to improve their game.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Route du Débarquement
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?