The golf course is situated near the famous Riviera resort of Saint Raphael on the outskirts of Cap Esterel.
The natural undulation of the terrain and long, narrow fairways make this a fairly challenging course. Each hole looks out onto magnificent views either of the Bay d'Agay or the foothills of the Esterel mountain range.
The club is open year round and offers a warm welcome to all levels of player, as well as excellent facilities including driving range, chipping area, putting green and a clubhouse with pro shop, restaurant and bar.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 745 Boulevard Darby
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?