Located 5 minutes away from Saint Tropez and the famous Pampelonne beach, this beautiful 110 hectares domain is of rare beauty.
This world-class golf course was designed but Thierry Sprecher, a highly-qualified golf course architect and Gery Watine, former French number one. Together, they created an 18-hole course of the highest quality offering dramatic views of the landscape and the sea.
Other amenities include a 9-hole executive golf course and a golf academy with a driving range. The extraordinary open spaces, the omnipresent light, the unspoiled beauty of the setting are an invitation to enjoy some unforgettable moments as you indulge your passion for golf.
The course is well run and well maintained, and the clubhouse includes a highly rated restaurant offering refined and original French cuisine all year round.
A Pro Shop is also open all year round which offers a complete range of golfing products.
- Low season: 90€
- High season: 110€
- Golf Club / Course
- 600 Route du Golf
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?