After their success in the United States, Brazil and St Barth, the owners of Le Bagatelle transferred the concept on the famous Pampelonne beach.
Wholly French in atmosphere & cuisine, Bistrot Bagatelle features classic Mediterranean food, chic décor & lively music, and is a destination for tourists, locals and foodies alike.
"After their success story in the US, Brazil, and St Barths, Aymeric Clemente and Remi Laba transferred their Bagatelle concept to Pampelonne beach. Only a few a meters away from the "Palmiers", this venue has been enhanced, thanks to the Cannes architect Gilles Pellerin who restored the original spirit of a mystic beach. Under the guidance of Christophe Vialette, Bagatelle is buzzing around the peninsula with its high-class French codes and Mediterranean cuisine created & executed by Executive Chef Nicolas Cantrel."
Open from mid-April until mid-October, every day of the week from 11:00 until 20:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Valet Parking
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Route de l'epi Plage de Pampelonne
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?