After their success in the United States, Brazil and St Barth, the owners of Le Bagatelle transferred the concept on the famous Pampelonne beach.
Wholly French in atmosphere & cuisine, Bistrot Bagatelle features classic Mediterranean food, chic décor & lively music, and is a destination for tourists, locals and foodies alike.
"After their success story in the US, Brazil, and St Barths, Aymeric Clemente and Remi Laba transferred their Bagatelle concept to Pampelonne beach. Only a few a meters away from the "Palmiers", this venue has been enhanced, thanks to the Cannes architect Gilles Pellerin who restored the original spirit of a mystic beach. Under the guidance of Christophe Vialette, Bagatelle is buzzing around the peninsula with its high-class French codes and Mediterranean cuisine created & executed by Executive Chef Nicolas Cantrel."
Open from mid-April until mid-October, every day of the week from 11:00 until 20:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Valet Parking
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Open Seasons
- Route de l'epi Plage de Pampelonne
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters