La Bouillabaisse is a more low-key option to the swanky beach clubs on Pampelonne beach and is situated closer to the town of Saint Tropez.
Located just to the west of Saint Tropez village, the clean water laps soft golden sand. There are a few buildings backing the beach but they were built in a charming Provencal style. There a few restaurants with sun loungers and umbrellas for rent.
Two small free parking lots close by.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?