La Bouillabaisse is a more low-key option to the swanky beach clubs on Pampelonne beach and is situated closer to the town of Saint Tropez.
Located just to the west of Saint Tropez village, the clean water laps soft golden sand. There are a few buildings backing the beach but they were built in a charming Provencal style. There a few restaurants with sun loungers and umbrellas for rent.
Two small free parking lots close by.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France