This beach is situated around the coastline from Plage des Graniers, and sits close to the main road of Route des Salins, so access from St Tropez town is fairly easy.
This sandy beach is home to a sailing school; and several other marine and yachting services. The sheltered bay means that the sea is often calm here and good for paddling. It is considered as the local's favourite, thanks to its easy access and shaded areas offered by the pine trees that line the back of the sand area. There are showers, toilets and a lifeguard on duty during the summer period.
This beach was made famous by the French television series "Sous le Soleil".
- Free parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Car advisable
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?