The coastline between Cape Taillat and Cape Camarat is a succession of prety little beaches, coves and rocky inlets, with translucent waters over the polished rocks or golden sands.
Situated on the south side of Cap Camarat, l’Escalet beach is a small half-sand, the half-pebble beach which, despite its remoteness, has all the required facilities such as toilets, showers and a lifeguard. There are also a couple of snack bars where you can buy food and drinks, but there is very little after that, so make sure you have a backpack filled with picnic treats.
There is a paid parking close by or free parking spots along the road.
Read our review of L'Escalet beach here.
- Free parking
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Car advisable
- Pets welcome
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Diving / Scuba Centre
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?