Bonne Terrasse beach is a sheltered little bay which in olden times provided safe harbour for the local fishing boats. Today, the beach is surrounded by residential properties and well-known restaurants.
Sunbeds and umbrellas are available to hire and facilities are excellent with public toilets, showers and a first aid station with lifeguards on duty. Dogs are allowed on the beach but they must be kept on a lead at all times.
There is a small parking area close to the beach.
- Free parking
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Car advisable
- Pets welcome
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?