There are dozens of restaurants along the beach, but for decades Club 55 has been the place to be.
The place where the rich, the famous and the wannabe's of Saint Tropez will be hanging out during the summer months. With a casual style and everything you can possibly want in a beach club the legendary Club 55 had been open since it's creation in 1955. It's philosophy is summed up in one sentence, "Here the customer is not the king...because he's a friend."
Whilst you are here, don't miss a trip to the boutique. This beach "Bazaar", with its own relaxed yet chic style, has everything that you might need for the beach or elsewhere.
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Valet Parking
- 43, Boulevard Patch
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?