There are dozens of restaurants along the beach, but for decades Club 55 has been the place to be.
The place where the rich, the famous and the wannabe's of Saint Tropez will be hanging out during the summer months. With a casual style and everything you can possibly want in a beach club the legendary Club 55 had been open since it's creation in 1955. It's philosophy is summed up in one sentence, "Here the customer is not the king...because he's a friend."
Whilst you are here, don't miss a trip to the boutique. This beach "Bazaar", with its own relaxed yet chic style, has everything that you might need for the beach or elsewhere.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Valet Parking
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Private hire
- Open Seasons
- 43, Boulevard Patch
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France