Open to all, the starred restaurant provides an opportunity to get to know La Réserve Ramatuelle in the most delicious possible manner.
True to his style, Chef Eric Canino remains at the helm of a restaurant reputed for its culinary creativity and offers cuisine as light as a gentle breeze under the immaculate white sail shades on the terrace, overlooking the Mediterranean.
Initially chef for Michel Guérard prior to becoming Executive Chef at La Réserve Ramatuelle, Eric Canino plays with the authentic flavours of the South, a land endowed with an inherently generous nature.
Opening hours: Breakfast buffet 7:30-10:30, Lunch 12:30-19:30, Dinner 19:30-22:00, Bar 19:30-01:00
- Chemin de la Quessine Ramatuelle
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?