Plage des Graniers is a beautiful, small sandy bay surrounded by greenery and a few Provencal villas.
Overlooking the harbour of Saint Tropez, there is one restaurant serving some fresh grilled fish. This is a quiet and free option with sunbeds and umbrellas available for hire.
Plage des Graniers is located underneath the citadel and is in close proximity from anywhere in the city (a 5min walk from the heart of Saint Tropez).
Relatively small, this beach is very busy during summer time.
- Free parking
- Car advisable
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets not allowed
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?