Discover the wild side of St Tropez with this walk around its peninsula. This path leads you through rugged coastline and across beaches of fine white sand and takes you to places that would otherwise be accessible only by boat.
The Sentier du Littoral coastline path is marked with a line of yellow paint and plenty of signs for 'Pietons' or 'Sentier du Littoral'.
- Distance: 16km
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?