Discover the wild side of St Tropez with this walk around its peninsula. This path leads you through rugged coastline and across beaches of fine white sand and takes you to places that would otherwise be accessible only by boat.
The Sentier du Littoral coastline path is marked with a line of yellow paint and plenty of signs for 'Pietons' or 'Sentier du Littoral'.
- Distance: 16km
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France