Once a quiet Mediterranean fishing port, Saint Tropez has grown to be one of the most glamorous places on Earth and a fabulous holiday destination.
Yet it’s not all celebrity and sunshine under the palm trees, for a Saint Tropez holiday also provides an immersive experience in art and music, shopping and nightlife, not to mention its stunning draw cards of history, architecture, and culture.
Because Saint Tropez is so far from being a ‘one-trick pony’, we've decided to pull together ten of the top ‘must-see’ attractions that each represent one special aspect. If you experience all ten during your holiday you will have absolutely nailed the Saint Tropez experience from every angle.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?