Every Tuesday and Saturday morning, Saint Tropez hosts its open air market on the famous Place des Lices.
This is a fantastic market which sells a huge range of foods including bread, pastries, cheese, sausages, flowers, olives, spices, herbs, fruit and vegetables. Locals head to the market early to secure the freshest produce.
There are also stalls for the souvenir hunter. None of the tacky plastic here, this is good quality home accessories, antiques, mirrors, vintage posters, paintings and arts & crafts.
Or you can stock up on the necessary items such as t-shirts, bags and that typical French Riviera style fashion accessories. Prices are good here too – a rarity on the Cote d'Azur and certainly in St Tropez.
Dates for this event
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays