For the past 15 years, Jean Philippe Audoli, director of the festival organises great classical and jazz concerts in the courtyard of the 19th century castle.
This year, the lineup includes a night dedicated to Beethoven, a moonlight recital and an evening of famous opera arias.
Keep an eye on the website for the programme and to buy tickets.
- 133 Chemin de la Moutte
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?