The Brocante (or flea market) Le Jas des Robert has become a must-see place for the bargain hunters of the Golfe de Saint Tropez.
A weekly market that is frequented by tourists and locals alike, all looking for a bargain or just to soak up the very 'Provençal' atmosphere of this wonderful event. After decades in Grimaud, in September 2019 this market moved to the town of Cogolin, near the local tennis club on (at the intersection of the Chemin des Pasquiers and the Chemin de Nègresse).
Parking is available and entry is free of charge.
Dates for this event
- Restaurant Le Jas des Roberts
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?