The Brocante (or flea market) Jas des Roberts has become a must-see place for the bargain hunters of the Golfe de Saint Tropez.
A weekly market that is frequented by tourists and locals alike, all looking for a bargain or just to soak up the very 'Provençal' atmosphere of this wonderful event. After decades in Grimaud, in September 2019 this market moved to the town of Cogolin, at the intersection of the chemin des Pasquiers and the Route de la Mort du Luc.
Parking is available and entry is free of charge.
Dates for this event
- Restaurant Le Jas des Roberts
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday