Saint Tropez is a fantastic jumping-off point to discover a Provencal heartland of vineyards, rolling fields of lavender and, of course, some downright gorgeous medieval villages. Whether you want to meander along the stunning Var coastline or venture up into the wild hills, this region is home to some of the most beautiful villages on earth.
The area around Saint Tropez is both the French Riviera and Provence in one. The landscape, history and architecture combine in a most breathtaking way, something you’ll soon appreciate as you tour these top five villages from your base in Saint Tropez.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?