Created in 1986, the Ramatuelle Jazz Festival focuses on swing Jazz featuring many American and French jazz musicians oscillating between new discoveries and established musicians.
This year's lineup includes Harold López-Nussa, Jowee Omicil, Andreas Schaerer, Michael Wollny and Bird With Strings Revisited.
In addition to an exclusive program, Jazz à Ramatuelle tirelessly promotes local musicians and delights an audience of new-music lovers with free concerts every night. This parallel event, called Festival Off, takes place every day from 18:30 and 22:45 in the theatre's gardens. They also serve salads and drinks to enjoy while you listen to music.
- 1 Rue Victor Léon
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?