This is annual event that commemorates Saint-Tropez's victory against a fleet of 21 Spanish ships on 15th June 1637.
Expect to see plenty of uniforms and muskets as the locals dress up to celebrate this day.
- Place des Lices
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?