Thanks to famous residents such as Brigitte Bardot, F Scott Fitzgerald and more recently Bono, the south of France is a millionaires' playground. A villa holiday in Saint Tropez ensures that you'll be rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous, or perhaps enjoying the seclusion that a private villa brings.
In and around the area Saint Tropez you can find luxury villas that offer everything from private pools to private staff and concierge services, beachfront villas where you can moor a yacht on the private jetty, and family friendly villas in bustling holiday villages. Here are our top picks for the Saint Tropez villas in vogue for 2017.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?