Aboard a little train discover the small hilltop village of Grimaud, a medieval town nestled below its feudal castle. Hop off to explore the medieval village and catch the next train to complete the tour.
From Grimaud the train will take you directly to Port Grimaud, a true lakeside city with charming and quiet streets set within lush greenery.
- Duration of the tour: 50 min
- Roundtrip price for adults: 7€
- Roundtrip price for children: 4€ (3 to 11 years old)
- Commentary available in French, English, German & Italian
- Tours / Excursions
- 9 Route Départementale 558, 83310 GRIMAUD
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?