This is probably the most family orientated waterpark on the Cote d'Azur. With several friendly slides, a fun pool, food and drinks, ice creams, and shopping all at hand.
There are lots of slides, a childrens play area, rapids and a crazy rack track too. With different pools for varying abilities and ages this is a great place for a family day out, with thrills and spills for the older kids and several calmer areas with smaller slides and funparks for the little ones.
Open between June and August each year, times may vary so check their website in advance to avoid disappointment. Generally open from 10:00 until 18:00.
Prices start from 10 euros for a small child to 27 euros for an adult, for a 1 day pass. Parking for the day is €4. Sunbed rentals are extra, although the cloakroom is free.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Play Area
- Meeting Spaces
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Flexible catering options
- Open Seasons
- Route Plan de la Tour, 83320 STE MAXIME
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France