With numerous slides, including the King Cobra - unique is western Europe - this is the largest waterpark on the Cote d'Azur! Inludes a rest area, show area, clockroom, fast food, grill and pizzeria, ice creams, drinks, and shop.
With different pools for varying abilities and ages this is a great place for a family day out, with thrills and spills for the older kids and several calmer areas with smaller slides and funparks for the little ones.
Open between June and September each year, times may vary so check their website in advance to avoid disappointment. Generally open from 10:00 until 18:00.
Prices start from 10 euros for a small child to 27 euros for an adult, for a 1 day pass. Parking for the day is €4. Sunbed rentals are extra, although the cloakroom is free.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Play Area
- Meeting Spaces
- Paid Parking
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Flexible catering options
- Quartier le Capou - RN98, 83600 FREJUS
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!