The climate in the South of France is generally great, with roughly 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the Riviera each year. However, that statistic does still leave 65 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine.
We can often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when a holiday vision of sunshine and sparkling sea is marred by rain or windy weather. Happily, bad weather passes through the Cote d’Azur quite quickly after a few torrential downpours. To help you dispel the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining on the Riviera, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for rainy days in Saint Tropez.
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters