Visit tortoises from all around the world in this unique park.
Many different breeds of tortoise and turtle are cared for in this sanctuary - they even have a turtle clinic for when they are poorly and a creche for the babies!
The Villages des Tortues is the only specialist turtle centre in Europe, they treat over 300 turtles and tortoises per year.
Open year-round from 9h-19h from 15th March - 15th October and 9h30-17h from 16 October - 14 March.
The park has a snack café, La Tortue Gourmande, and a number of picnic spots. There is also a play area for small children and a gift shop selling all sorts of turtle-related items.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Play Area
- 1065 route du Lac Carnoules
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?