The complex includes a sports hall, a gym, a weights room, the swimming pool and outdoor grounds featuring two tennis courts, a 130-meter track, a basketball court, two sports fields, multipurpose playground lawn and a throwing area.
The swimming pool is open to the public and includes disabled access to the 25m x 10m pool.
Prices and opening times vary depending on the time of year so it is best to call ahead to avoid disappointment. The pool also hosts various classes, including aquaform, baby swimmers, snorkelling, and triathlon training.
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- 21 Route des Salins
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?