The complex includes a sports hall, a gym, a weights room, the swimming pool and outdoor grounds featuring two tennis courts, a 130-meter track, a basketball court, two sports fields, multipurpose playground lawn and a throwing area.
The swimming pool is open to the public and includes disabled access to the 25m x 10m pool.
Prices and opening times vary depending on the time of year so it is best to call ahead to avoid disappointment. The pool also hosts various classes, including aquaform, baby swimmers, snorkelling, and triathlon training.
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- 21 Route des Salins
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France