Saint Tropez is one of the prettiest villages in the world and, while it’s a lot quieter during the winter months, there’s still a sleepy charm to enjoy.
With an average of seven hours of sunshine each day in February, there’s an excellent chance that you will experience clear blue skies and sunshine on your out of season break in Saint Tropez. Temperatures tend to average around 15ºC in the daytime, dropping to a low of 5ºC at night. If the weather is inclement, you can always find a cosy restaurant table, all exposed stone and candlelight to while away the time, or dress for the occasion and take a wild and windy walk along the magnificent coastline.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?