With the narrow streets of the old town of St Tropez, the long sweeping white sand beaches of Pamelonne and its Provencal-style vineyards, the peninsula of Saint-Tropez has a wealth of very special boutique hotels to help you make the most of this wonderful part of the French Riviera.
If you haven't already, then it's time to start planning your trip to Saint-Tropez. Sun, sea and secluded locations... Here are our picks of some of the best boutique hotels for summer 2018, on any budget.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France