With the narrow streets of the old town of St Tropez, the long sweeping white sand beaches of Pamelonne and its Provencal-style vineyards, the peninsula of Saint-Tropez has a wealth of very special boutique hotels to help you make the most of this wonderful part of the French Riviera.
If you haven't already, then it's time to start planning your trip to Saint-Tropez. Sun, sea and secluded locations... Here are our picks of some of the best boutique hotels for summer 2018, on any budget.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?