This newly revamped building in the small square that is also home to the Hotel de Paris Saint Tropez has certainly created a buzz amongst tourists who are eager to visit the Musee de la Gendarmerie et du Cinema, the museum of police and cinema.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself waiting in a queue of people getting their photos taken in front of this iconic St Tropez building. I waited a good ten minutes to get a goodie piccie myself and then scrambled quickly across to the entrance so as not to ruin anyone else's photos.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?