The summer is well and truly over. The days are getting shorter and there is a nip in the air during the evening that means that those nights when we can enjoy dining outside are numbered.
However, for some, autumn is the most charming time of year and can certainly be in the running for the most beautiful season. The red leaves on the trees, the golden glow of the brush and those sunsets that turn the world the pink and purple, this might just be Saint Tropez at its best.
There's a lot going on in this French Riviera town in October, these are just some of the best events taking place in Saint Tropez this month.
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters