Taking place each year in October, around 1500 people turn out to take part in the run around the stunning town and coastal area of St Tropez.
With two lengths of race to choose from, you are bound to be able to take part! You can register for either the 8km run or a 16km run. Both start at the Port in St Tropez and end at the Places des Lices in the heart of the village.
Very much a family event, kids can take part too in the children's races. Up to 200 kids will register to run various lengths after the arrival of the Classic winners.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?