Envied by many towns, La Grande Braderie de Saint Tropez is, under any circumstances, an event not to be missed.
Shopping nirvana: Over several days in late October, the boutiques of Saint Tropez move lots of their clothes out into the street on racks and tables to sell them off at extremely reduced prices. This is a custom that happens in clothes shops across France and sends many people all-a-tizzy.
It is a famous sale which lasts for four days in October, where local stores and famous French and foreign designer brands, such as Chanel, Gucci and Prada, sell their goods for a fraction of their original price. In addition to all the great bargains, there is a friendly and festival style atmosphere in the streets of Saint Tropez.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?