There is a large number of courses on offer, from those especially tailored for children and families, to relay races or tough long trials, and even a triathlon.
The main course, the Roc d'Azur, is a 52 km race with a 1200m altitude gain. Additionally, there is a bike salon showing the newest trends in all disciplines.
Visit their website to sign up.
- 1196 boulevard de la Mer
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?