With a capacity of 800 moorings divided between two basins on an area of 9 hectares in the heart of the village, Saint-Tropez's harbour is a main port where the super rich and beautiful have their yachts.
The Marina also offers many different sport facilities, restaurants and of course the famous Saint-Tropez nightlife. The port is a place to sip martinis, hobnob and be noticed while people watching. The port of Saint-Tropez is famous for it's cosmetic eye candy and high fashion, while innovation and top quality services have made it one of the most famous marinas in the world.
Set in the heart of the village, surrounded by Provençal buildings, shops and restaurants, there are moorings for 800 boats with a length of up to 50 metres. Amenities include electricity, drinking water, fuel station, crane, dressing rooms with showers and security.
- By boat
- Quai de l'Epi - 83990
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?