A new way to discover the Gulf of Saint-Tropez with a journey combining seaside, vineyards and scents of hills and scrubland.
On Sunday 5th April 2020, discover the mythical Gulf of Saint-Tropez in a unique race combining sea, vineyards, hills and scrubland. Three distances for all with 42,195 km in individual, duo 2 x 21.1 km and relay by 4, 6 or 7 people.
Click on the web link to sign up.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?